Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wiating and waiting and waiting

for lunchtime to arrive.

It's been great here, just a little bit slow, but then, why would I complain. The only thing about this company though, is that I don't see myself being too useful here. Maybe it's a chance to bring them to greater heights, in terms of direction, and design and the creative process. In the end, it's a design house, and I seriously wonder if they will look at me in 3 months' time and say to themselves, we don't actually need a writer. He's just here to check copy, and go through stuff.

I just hope I don't end up doing admin jobs of answering calls and replying emails. The only solace is that they've already have a secretary cum receptionist, and therefore, I am rather safe at that. But then, if I fail to make myself useful, then what's the use of being employed by them.

All I hope for now is that i will be able to offer the company a new edge so that they will be able to sell to their clients the full range of services.

So far, I've gathered that they have been using free-lance writers to do jobs for them, and my gut tells me that I'm a permanent replacement for these free-lancers, poor souls, who lost their side income because of me... and hopefully, I'll be able to justify my wages with the stuff that I write.

Come on, clients, you must learn to love me. You have to... you must!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring