Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm Back!!!

Well, I'm now in my new office, and it's pretty queit in here.

The setup is pretty small and cozy, and the people are rather friendly I guess. Still waiting to see where lunch will be and so far, everyone's been busy with their own stuff.

I've been asked to do quite a lot of copy check and I'm using a Mac!

It's a bit tough getting my way around the interfaces and the OS, but luckily I've seen some people working on Macs during my time at my previous agency.

Well, will blog more when I'm more used to the colleagues and bosses. Now, I must act diligent.

Waiting, hungry, when's lunch???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah.. using Mac ah? Here's a few tips from a Macaddict:

Use Expose! Press F9 to see all your windows, Press F10 to see only windows from the current application and F11 to see the Desktop. Switching windows has never been so fun!

Download Adium (www.adiumx.com) and get online so we can chat with you.

And for your reading pleasure, check out:
1. Get started with the Mac
2. Ease into the switch

By the way, check out my redesigned blog.

September 12, 2005 12:22 pm  
Blogger Chief said...

wah, in new company and can blog already ? don't forget about the looking busy part !

September 12, 2005 12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring