Monday, September 12, 2005

Not bad for a start...

Well, it's been smooth sailing thus far...

It's a small setup, with a staff of approximately 10 ppl.

My colleagues have either gone out for lunch or meeting with clients. I think I'm alone in the office.

Anyhow, from my brief session with a boss and senior colleague during lunch just now, I gather that it's a rather small and new setup where they are geneally still trying out a few systems. Nothing is in place, so, you have the bosses, and you have the employees. Everyone works as and when they're told to do so, and there's apparently no Creative Director or stuff like that. The Art Directors handle their own accounts, supervised by the boss. And I still don't know where I come in. So, for now, I am here to do whatever gets thrown at me, and will report to whoever gives me the job.

No system, but at least it's a smalla nd friendly operation.

Hoping for the best now...

Now back to looking busy before they come back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring