Tuesday, September 13, 2005

And on the 2nd Day,

He madeth milo!

Well, starting to settle in the new environment and all that, my colleagues are rather on-time, no late comers with everyone arriving at the office almost on the dot.

Reached home at 9 last night. I actually finished my stuff by around 6.00pm but since no one left the office, I didn't want to look bad by being the first one to go, so I waited until someone made a move.

Will blog more later... the bosses are walking around.

Although I have nothing much to do yet, I should at least look busy.

I'm trying very hard to look busy... and it's tiring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

time to check out some ref books, catch up with what's now, what's happening around the globe, be inspired by clever copies. you'll soon be too busy !

September 13, 2005 11:27 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

yeap...

been reading up on the main clients and trying to refresh my memory on what I learned durng uni...

stuff about the superstructure, false consciousness, the ego and super ego, and stuff lie that...

September 13, 2005 12:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring