Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Naive...

Sometimes, I knowingly tell myself that i am rather naive in my thinking. But then, if I can tell myself the I am naive, doesn't that prove that I am not actually as naive as I think I am?

(I'm good at giving confusing phrases that seem as though there's a flaw in the structure, but it's perfectly calibrated)

I am indeed a very confusing man. Maybe its because I'm confused, and it's spilling over in my writing.

I do think that I am blessed with a good command of the English language, but yet, my mother tongue will always be Chinese. Sometimes I do wonder whether do I primarily think in English, or does my mind function on a Chinese Operating System. Sometimes, the stuff that comes out of my mind are Chinese in sentence structure, but yet, sometimes, it does seem that my mind runs on an English base.

Anyone out there know about any studies done about this?

This could be made into a Post-Grad thesis subject matter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, I knowingly tell myself that i am rather naive in my thinking. But then, if I can tell myself the I am naive, doesn't that prove that I am not actually as naive as I think I am?

LOL.....catch 22

September 21, 2005 11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring