Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I've been rather busy...

Well, not too busy until cannot handle that type, but because it's an open office, and the boss keeps walking around the place, I don't get much privacy.

I don't get to surf the net so often, and I can't slack as much as I did in my previous office. It's a rather tight operation here.

Well, life in KL is tough. It took me almost an hour from my apartment to reach the LRT Station. It's supposed to be a 15-20 minute drive, but because there's a jam in a connected highway, the whole place jammed. For some unknown reason, the Federal Highway was packed with cars and it overspilled to the NPE, the LDP and basically, everywhere else! Sigh...

The office is sorta cool, not too hectic, not too stressed, the boss is always here to joke, and basically, it's a fun place. You know there's a need to get get things done, but yet, the boss doesn't make it like it's an order. He tries to persuade the staff to do it, and he is most of the time willing to be conned for a meal or something like that.

Well, that's the least of my worries. Money not enough lar for this month. I am still living off last month's salary, and my expenses have increased because of the LRT and parking fares. The major service on my car took away what was left of my savings, and I don't have time to go collect my credit card from the bank. Something needs to be done I guess.

so much to do, so little time... my car needs a wash too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring