Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Got myself a new Desk and a new Mac...

But that doesn't help the fact that I am still a PC based person. Trying to get used to Mac and it's not that hard really. The system is not as user-friendly when compared to windows where you can see everything on your taskbar and bottomw panel, but when you get the hang of things, it's pretty cool. The only thing that's confusing is that we have a variety of versions in the office. This has caused me to go looking for non-existant buttons at different panels from the OS9 and the OSX...

But it's slowly making me into a convert... hehehehe

Well, life is looking on the up and all that. The office is ok, colleagues are still rather young and therefore politics are minimal. But then, travelling is a really big hassle. Takes so much of my time that I arrive home tired and smashed the past two days. It's not my first experience working in downtown KL, but then, I didn't have so much to do the last time around in terms of church commitment.

Seriously thinking of dropping a few things on my hand.

Well, things are getting kinda busy now. There's a lot of copy checking to do. And there's no established system here... So hoping that I don't make too much of a mistake somewhere somehow.

Till then...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was just away for 10 days (i guess) and u already move to new office???
hope u will have fun working there :D

September 14, 2005 2:48 pm  
Blogger Chief said...

busy is good !

September 14, 2005 6:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring