Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Slowing down for the day....

Starts at 2pm... Yeah!!!

I was bumming around the office... well sleeping on the job actually... and the boss came in... and that's how I got transferred a job from my colleague... I really had nothing to do in the office for the past 2 days and thus, I was asked to do some menial check-list check... and it was so boring that I needed a nap after every two addresses... and while I was on napping duties, the boss walked in... and thus, I got the job transfer an hour later...

Ayam!!!

but still, the mood in the office is now slowing down... it's 2pm, after lunch, and it seems that nothing much's gonna happen today...

Ah well... Need to start doing some serious work now...

so ssshhooo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring