Tuesday, August 02, 2005

This is crazy!!!

I've been sitting here in the office with nothing to do for the past two days... a super contrast of what i was experiencing for the last two weeks...

Even my colleagues are taking their own sweet time doing their own things... well... maybe it's a good thing also...

Actually, i was supposed to drive over to SeaPark and get myself a 'Free for Life' Credit Card... but somehow, it didn't materialise... I am not sure i'm ready for such a luxury and a burden... I know it's gonna be hard keeping my spending intact when i have extra credit to spend... and I know that I will rue the day the bill comes... but then, I can't live without one... it's just freaking inconvenient...

Choices....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring