Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Plans, Plans, Plans...

So much to plan ahead for... so little resources...

I have so much on my hands nowadays... everything is hanging in an inbalance... expenses are high... salaries are low... commitments are begging to be adhered to, but financially inable... Why? darned capitalism! That's why...

We are taught to buy, buy, and buy... credit control is now defined by how well you manage your 3 credit cards from 3 different banks. In the good old days, people only used credit cards because they feel insecure bringing too much cash around... now!!??? Everyone has a credit card because they are literally pushed down our gawking throats! So whose fault?? Whose fault is it that young men and women are simply applying for bankruptcy??? whose fault that so many people are in debt up to thier necks because they over spent on a few necessities? Whose fault is it that people keep on getting credit cards although they are already having 3 others which are all brimming at the credit limit???

Now... I must decide... Do I need a credit card... Can I control my finances better should I apply for one???

Consumerism my foot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring