Friday, July 29, 2005

IT's FRIDAY.... Yea YEA!!!

Whao! I never thought I could be so happy looking forward to the weekend...

This is just so new to me... previously, weekends are just small breaks in between work... now it's so precious to me that even i am doumbfounded...

All i hope for now is that nothing stupid crocks up from the clients... I have a cell multiplication to organise! and the food that I've cooked is already in the magic cooker, lying on the floor of my car!

Tonight shall be a night of celebration and joy! It'll be a night that most of my cell members have been waiting for 4 years! whao... There's gonna be food, singing, sharing and cake! then those who are of legal age will proceed to a good bottle of port... and wine... muahahahaha

unbelievable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring