Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Passion.... for???

Well, I think everyone has to admit that, as human beings, we need to have a passion for something...

I think I've been sort of a conformist and I've been accomodating a lot of things in my life... So much so, I've somehow lost track of where my passion lies. I seem to have lost my direction in terms of i do not know who i actually am right now...

It is difficult to sit down and ask God what He wants from me in my life... It's a constant tug-of-war between letting God handle it all, or go out and be a go-getter... It's difficult to understand... It's difficult to explain... Well, you see, as a God fearing man, I tend to leave things to God... Let Him handle my life... Let Him be the focus of my life... But then, what does that make of what I want to achieve? Social status, material wealth, good health.... I know as human beings, we don't have control over too many things... but then, I can't live my life with a 'come what may' attitude right??

Bring it on!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

God gives us common sense, so please plan but make room for God to jump in & take over.

August 03, 2005 2:55 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

note to self: Must remember this...

August 03, 2005 3:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...dropped in from chief blog.
u r looking for aMuse? i have a blogger friend named aMuse. http://hipposgrazing.liquidblade.com

August 03, 2005 4:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring