Friday, July 29, 2005

Might as well...

There's nothing for me to do in the office... so i might as well blog...

It was a hell of a week (no wait... two weeks) and only now I get to do some serious snaking around the office... I've been sitting in front of my computer doing nothing since 10am and my head's starting to ache badly... maybe i need coffee... since today wasn't hectic, i figured i didn't need my daily dose of caffeine... maybe i'm wrong...

Anyways, i'm really looking forward towards tonight's celebration and all... and i'm keeping my fingers crossed so that the stuff that's cooking in the magic cooker will turn out well... Now all i need to do is to get myself outta the office on time...

Fingers crossed...

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Signs of addiction towards caffeine!! :O

July 30, 2005 11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring