Tuesday, August 16, 2005

note to self:

I need to learn how to drink out of a thermos cup...

The funky thermos cup that the insurance ppl at the Bank gave me has been revolting against my usage of its services. Twice now i've gotten my lips and tongue burnt from it... It has this sealable lid that has a hatch door mechanism. And this stupid thing is too small... or is it my intelligence that's small... but the hot water inside just pours out like nobody's business as soon as the cup is tilted at a certain angle. Before that angle, nothing happens... small amounts of water come out and you can't even get a sip-full of your coffee from that...

i have now resorted to using the thermos to keep my drink warm while i drink out of a good old fashion cup.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

i think that's how it's done

August 16, 2005 4:23 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

But it's a cup... not a thermos flask...

now i feel insulted...

August 16, 2005 4:43 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

hahaha! I should get one thermos cup for myself.. my drink gets cold in a matter minutes due to my freezing office! But burning my own lips with it... heheh... never tried that

Try drinking cold water from thermos on super hot days... reffreeshing... :P

August 17, 2005 10:06 am  
Blogger Chief said...

sorry, i thought it was thermos flask.
in that case you should be careful when you take a sip from it.
maybe after a few times of being burned, your tongue will get use to it!

August 17, 2005 10:10 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Amanda:
Where's your office, i would be glad to give you mine... I'll even send it over to you, hand delivered, free-of-charge...

but then, that will potentially burn your lips... so unless you want some 'amberchia' lips...

Chief:
I do not want amberchia lips... hahahaha

August 17, 2005 10:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring