Monday, August 15, 2005

How i spent my 2-hour lunch today

I went off for 'lunch' today at exactly 1pm...

I had 1 thing to do, actually 2...

1. Get my roadtax renewed at the Bank that was holding my pink slip. They said they offered the whole package, so all I needed to do was to bring along my cover note from last year... and they'll settle everything for me...

2. Get myself a credit card from the same Bank so that all my credits are in 1 place...

So, I spent the entire 2 hours outside the office...

1/2 an hour getting myself through numerous traffic light stops for a 2 km trip,
1 and 1/2 hour getting my stuff keyed into the system and then being told that the system is playing tricks on me, that the whole process needed to be re-done...

and i spent my entire lunch-time without eating lunch...

how fun was that??

and the reward I get from all this, a thermos where I can safely put my Milo+Coffee complimentary from the Bank and its Insurer...

now back to work... and I'm hungry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring