Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Fresh Start...

Sometimes in life, we don't get a fresh start... so when we do get a break, we need to take advantage of it...

My cell just multiplied and I need to get a good start from this week's meeting... speaking of which, I need to call this new girl that's supposed to come this weekend... * goes off to send a msg*....... *comes back*.....

There... I've done it... now back to the good start... I'll need to get a good start right from the start tomorrow night... set a new vision, a new mission, and a new system... and I haven't had too much time to think about it yet... Maybe I'll just talk about commitment... Get the fellas to sell their soul... muahahahahaha...

*evil postings are so fun....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring