Thursday, September 22, 2005

Today is turning out to be one of those...

less busy days...

It's been a little boring these two days, with most of the action happening on the artists computers. I've gotten to know my colleagues much better now, and they're quite a cute bunch. Friendly during lunch hour, but then, they all act VERY serious once we step into the office.

It's a bit scary, but then, at least, they act like real professionals.

I wonder how my colleague back in the old agency is doing. Seemingly, I left him alone to do all the copy work. The agency wouldn't have been able to replace me at such instantaneous notice.

So, over lunch, we were being told by the boss that we're better than free-lancers, but yet, we're not as systematic and established as the full-fledged agencies yet.

Hopefully, we'll be able to move forward and I'd be at the crux of it.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring