Thursday, September 22, 2005

I've been out of sorts lately...

Writers Block maybe...

I haven't been able to think up any good crap to write about and thus, as my imaginary audience, you get crappy crap like this. The fact is, I haven't spent much time thinking. I've been so tired recently from the endless hours of travelling around in the LRT, listening to the same tunes; "dum, DUM, duum, DuuMm, Next Station, Asia Jaya". Just replace 'Asia Jaya' with any of the other 10 stops that I have to endure everyday to and from the office and you'll understand that that's the only phrase that keeps playing on my mind nowadays. It's mental torture!!! I wonder if we can sue the management for forcing us to listen to the same tune all the time. But then, the argument will have to be that people need to be reminded where they are. SIGH!!!

I wonder if there's a subliminal message behind all the 'next station' announcements. Maybe there's something behind all that, that tells you to work harder or some other sort of mind control that tells all the commuters to make more money. Maybe that's why most people in KL walk the same, talk the same, act the same. That must be it! The 'next station' announcement has been subliminally programming us to be more and more kiasu! That's what happened to the Singaporeans too!! A big chunk of their population travel to and from work using the MRT, and see what you get!? KIASU people! Told you technology was the devil's tool!

*My ability to pluck a conspiracy out of thin air baffles me sometimes...*

2 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

get yourself a mp3 play and a good book

September 22, 2005 1:44 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

I can't read when my body's swaying around... gives me the vomits...

September 22, 2005 1:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring