Monday, August 15, 2005

I need a Holiday!!!

Well, not a real holiday for myself, but a holiday to bring ym parents around..

They'll be down in KL for the Merdeka weekend and I want to take a day or two off so that I can bring them around... But then, there's this lousy client of mine that wants us to pitch for a multi-million ringgit job on tentatively 1st September!!! How messed up is that!??

I mean, I know you guys are international company, but can respect our country a bit or not? Let the citizens of this country rest a bit more can or not?? Set the freaking date for the presentation on 1st September so that we have one extra day to work on the 31st issit???

Now that is so frustrating... but never-the-less, i'll hand in my leave application as well... muahahahaha

and now, to toil and labour without much or a brief, without enough information, and we don't even freaking know how the product looks like... have to find out through the internet, but then, we don't even have the specs of the product... how to sell??? How to sell I ask you...???

well, as predicted, life is indeed turning sour...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring