Friday, August 12, 2005

It's times like these...

When i have nothing to do at the office, that life becomes a meloncholical bliss of irony and melonchaly...

The haze seems to have receded but there's still much smoke in the air... visibility is still bad, but at least inside the office, we can't smell much of it... and the fact that there's an air-condition unit blowing straight at me from behind, i can't be bothered too much, unless of course, I start to tremble in coldness.

Well, life has been a good three days of complaining about the haze and i haven't been able to think of anything lately... only worried about my finances and whatever-nots... My car's roadtax is due two mondays now, and i have to get an act together so that I will be able to get it renewed in time... well, i actually wanted to go to the bank today, but the haze told me not to... so I decided that I'll go on monday... Well, 1 week should be sufficient for them to get everything ready by then guah... only takes a few hours to reneew my insurance and register for my roadtax... so...

hhhmm... wonder if tonight will be hazy as well...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop complaining and do your job!

August 12, 2005 2:45 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

i knew it wasn't eric ling...

It's the truth... i promise!!

August 12, 2005 3:27 pm  
Blogger Chief said...

too much work, complain
too little work, complain
eh?...sound familiar ?

August 12, 2005 4:56 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Humans are so difficult...

August 12, 2005 5:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring