Friday, August 12, 2005

Someone... HELP!!!!

I can't get out of this mess!!!

I woke up with a stupid sore throat and i can bet you it was a result of inhaling smog during my sleep. Water. I need water...

Well, since this haze is not going to stop, and my bosses aren't so keen to close shop for even a day, a few of my colleagues are on MC today... jeez, why didn't i think of that! AYAM!!!

Well, life is as sickenning as usual, bored, stressed out, money not enough... sigh... the metropolitan life... can't live with it, can't live without it...

Well, that's all for now. Will bring you more news as it happens...

so for the mean time, let me get on with my uneventful life...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the throat, drink honey with lime juice. if u got apple cider vinegar, even better. :D

August 13, 2005 4:56 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

eeekk....

cider.... *shudders*

August 15, 2005 9:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring