Friday, August 05, 2005

Continued....

Well, I'm Desmond and I'm working as a copywriter in a fully-accredited, medium-sized, fully local advertising agency. I graduated last year from M.U.M. with a Bachelor of Communication. This is my second agency since graduating and I would've been working for 1 whole year in 3 days time...

I am a Cell Leader in Faith Christian Centre (an Extension of St. Patrick's Anglican Church, Tawau) and I currently lead a group of rather intellectual young adults and a few art students. I play the accoustic guitar for the church band and will occasionally do vocals and p.a. as well... Well, you can call me the perfect substitute as I can multi-task in a lot of areas... including minor building maintenances.

Well, a bit of my personal life, I have been attached to my first and current girlfriend since early 1998 and we're planning to get married asap... hahaha... if you count the years, it's a lot... love her still... very much... struggling to make ends meet with my meagre salary... Need to get my own house... hate apartments because I can't plant my own mango tree... drive the 2nd-cheapest car in the Malaysian market; the Saga that looks more like an Iswara, thus it shall be known as the 'Isagawara'... dented at the sides resulting from fast driving on the highway: darn jumping stones...

About my personality and thoughts: I am rather prudent in my decision making, thus sometimes can be rather indicisive. Although I hold strongly to live my life according to Christian values and practises, it's in-built that I have become an existentialist. Everything means nothing when you've seen them all... everything means nothing when you think of the ultimate goal... Naked we came, thus naked we shall go...

and I like to post questions rather than answers...

I do sometimes think rather highly of myself but never had the guts to admit it... Have an issue with pride... but God has been teaching me... sometimes, most of the time, through the hard way... maybe I learn better that way...

Well, there... I've said it... publish this and it's gonna go public...

*Here goes nothing*

2 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

that was not so hard was it ?

August 05, 2005 5:16 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

ooo... now I can stalk you and send you blog fan cards and flowers wherever you go!! see, going public isn't that bad, is it? muahahaha....

jst joking laaa.... hehe :) nice to know you!

August 05, 2005 11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring