Monday, July 11, 2005

Monday never fails to do 'it' again!!!

Rats!!! It's monday morning once again!!! ARGGHHH!!!

Mondays never fail to creep up on you during your slumber...

SO did not want to wake up today. The fact is, I know that there will be countless jobs for me to think about today. Sometimes I do wonder whether i should go for a blue collar life so that I can use less of my brain, and use more grit and energy. Sitting in the office with not much physical activity except for my incessant typing, and typing, and typing... and my brain churning out rubbish and nonsensical ideas that nobody would buy... hhhmmm...

Will update more when the day gets worse.

And now, for my customary morning caffeine fix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring