Thursday, July 07, 2005

Mosquitoes are never fun....

Dah lah masuk tidur lewat, tengah malam kena liwat oleh nyamuk pulak!!!

Went to bed rather late, because I needed to catch up on some reading... but in the end found myself driving out for a joyride cum late night banking activities. This bank where i keep my minuscule savings can only be accessible during the wee hours of the night... if you go during the day, you're doomed! Parking is a HUGE hassle...and you have MPPJ HQ right in front of it.. For all you know, the Yang Di-Pertua has his PA holding a pair of binoculars, standing near the window, looking out for parking offenders every 2 hours or so... you'll know which bank if you know what i mean...

Coming back to the mosquitoes, WAHLAUWEH!!!! It was crazy!!! Went to sleep at 2am, woke-up at 3.30am, switched on the lights, Lo-and-Behold, the freaking blood sucker was right there sitting itself on the wall beside my head!!! Without even thinking, I squashed it!!! and left it there to DRY!!! it was only when I streamed my eyes across the room that i found another few lurking in the dark corners, underneath my table. I told myself, this cannot be. I will not lose sleep over such puny creatures!!! So I walked all over to my girlfriend's apartment, which was on the block next to mine, and grabbed her canister of SHIELDTOX!!!! And I came back with revenge on my mind... *evil smirk*

But the damage has already been done. Now, I am half dead, I have meetings to attend today, and I expect a busy day... AYAM!!!

Life is so ayamed at times...

Now leave me, I need to get my caffeine fix...

Go on, run along, SHOOO!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, just found your blog via your email. Next time tell us la.. promo a bit man.

I see that you're still talking conspiracies and false consciousness - gosh! i've forgotten so much i swear - reminded me of the good old days.

Read thru your blog entries and am quite impressed. Glad that you're enjoying blogging. Welcome to the blogosphere. Be sure to check out http://petalingstreet.org. Take care man, hope to meet up soon.

P.S. I believe the smallest theoretical particle of an atom is a quark.

July 07, 2005 1:04 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

QUARK!!!???

i am so outdated... when i was still in Form 5, it was still ions (proton, electron) *sigh*

July 07, 2005 1:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring