Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I am not a morning person... PERIOD.

I hate it when mornings creep on you. It seemed only 5 minutes ago that you've fallen asleep then you hear your alarm ring... AYAM!!! Not on a freaking wednesday dammit!!!

Anyways, went to visit my Pastor at the hospital, the wife just gave birth to a adorable baby girl. So fragile, so defenseless, but in 10 years time, she will be a talking walking person like what you and i were. She was barely a foot-long and was so puny. Hard to imagine that i was once that size...

Some times we forget the miracle called 'ourselves'. I am constantly reminded that I am who I am because of the experiences of my past. That i was once defenseless, innocent, pure... That I was formed in my mother's womb, not in full form of the 5 foot 8 inch frame that i now call my body... Sometimes, we only think of ourselves as adults and that we are able to acheive everything. We often operate without understanding that our mere existence is a miracle in itself. Sometimes we ask God for a miracle in our lives and yet we forget that our lives are the walking and talking miracle.

think about it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Its really a miracle that God made us, gave us life in the 1st place. Stays on with us even when we have disowned and doubt Him. His grace is just so great! :)

Yet, we humans never get enough, do we? *shrug*

July 06, 2005 11:06 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Greed is something that we will face our whole life. Sad to say, we will never live without having to face greed. Unless you cease to live in this world; Go up to a mountain, feed yourself on bugs and rainwater, and rely totally on God... maybe wander a little in the wilderness...

July 07, 2005 9:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring