Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday Afterlunch Thoughts

It's been quite serious, my past few postings, so i've decided to give that a break and give in to my brighter side.

But then, i don't know what to post!

My life's a mess, TV's a wreck: Boring same old stuff, and nothing seems to be working at work. I need some excitement in my life. Maybe i need a holiday. Maybe i need a break from it all. But then, what's in a break? Holidays mean travelling, travelling and travelling, and by the end of the trip, you find yourself exhausted from all that travelling; So you say to yourself, "I need another break!" I mean, what kind of logic is that? i go for a holiday so that I can get tired?

Maybe motivation is what i need. I always promised myself, that when I get a new job, i would bring a monkey to work (albeit a soft-toy) and print out (and LAMINATE) a sign the says "Pay Peanuts, Get Monkey" and leave it on my chair whenever I snake around the office. But then i found this job where everbody else is getting paid peanuts, and everybody snakes!!! AYAM!!!!

Life... it ain't easy... it's ayamed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring