Saturday, May 02, 2009

Opened...

Announcing the launching of the Vision School Tawau...

Yeah, works really gets tough now. I'm actually sorry for not being able to update the blog and of course, whenever I do update, I'll give you a low-down of life in Tawau for a guy who's been in the Big City for the past 10 years or so. 

And oh, I guess it's about time I address the anonymous comment from my previous post - what's your problem man?  Can't a guy even express himself in his own blog? Don't visit my blog if you can't take what I'm writing...  sheesh... It's not like I write for you and you alone man... 

Now back to blogging. 

The baby is imminent as we speak. He's already grown to a size 2 weeks faster than his actual projected size. According to the doctor, if he continuesto grow at this rate, he's gonna be a 9 pound baby when he comes out in about 4 weeks time. So, it's diet for mommy. 

As for me, I'm just happy that I can finally settle down. I've gotten my bank statement addresses changed. And most of the time, that means that I have actually settled down. 

So, yeah. I guess I'm going no-where from now onwards.

As for the house, we've gotten our air-con, tv, kitchen and most of the entire house is done up. The only niggly part is still the water tank behind the house. 

Baby's room is now all done up. Bought a bed for visitors. Gotten myself celcom broadband - which works best in town, not at home... 

That's all from me I guess.

5 Comments:

Blogger DeGiRL said...

Hahahha! there's no prob with being a 9 pound baby la.. I was 9.7 pounds and Candice was 10+ pounder...

Maybe 10+ isn't as advisable since my mom almost literally died la... but otherwise, we're big healthy girls now. :)

And the "idiot" guy is prob a low-life who hates himself anyways.

Whatever it is, I'm super duper excited for you and Flora! :D We'll continue to keep you and the family :) in prayer.

I had a sorta vision/dream... one that I'll need to talk to you maybe through email or something one day...

Congrats on the school, congrats on the house, and All our love goes to you, Flora and the sweetheart coming in 4 WEEKS!!!! :D

May 03, 2009 3:09 pm  
Anonymous Jason said...

Glad that the things are settled.. N looks like wan ling doesn't like me calling them for their errors...

May 05, 2009 11:18 pm  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

Hey....good update... at least you have settled down. I have somehow... yet to be settled down. hahaha...

May 07, 2009 5:45 pm  
Anonymous sinonnroad said...

grats coz things are getting completed from house to school and even baby ... or maybe on the process to be getting complete ;)

p/s: btw, about the anonymous comment on last post i think he is referring to idiot's comment ... but only he knows and God knows hehehe

God bless~

May 13, 2009 7:18 am  
Blogger garrylin said...

err... pictures pls? it would help a lot in 'decorating' our imagination... hahahaha...

May 23, 2009 9:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring