Friday, June 06, 2008

Too Much...

It was until today I realised how much this job has taken a toll on me when I failed to know what my wife wanted for her birthday. I have already saw the date coming from a week ago. I wanted to plan for it, I wanted to try and get her something, I cracked my head, and then, until this very evening, I still don't know what she wants. Then it dawned upon me that we have not been spending enough time together. I work during the weekends, she takes her time-off during the weekends. During the weekdays when I am free, she'll be busy with her work.

I have come to realise that I don't know what is her favourite food anymore, I don't know what's her favourite flavour of doughnuts, I don't even know if she still likes secret recipe cakes. In general, all I know equals to about nothing.

This tells me that maybe it is really time to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger garrylin said...

Your work, i'm sure the Lord sees it~ and he promises He will not forget your work~ As of the remainder, you cannot finish them, for the work cannot be accomplished... there more to come...

You just have to contemplate if you are ready to return to the 'wilderness'... You will surely not be excluded in my prayer list~ You've doing GREAT!

But of course, you must not abandon your role as a HUBBY~ You must not catch up with her... Run! For i believe she's waiting~ :P

June 06, 2008 10:41 pm  
Blogger samenduck|samenmouse said...

i guess she understand, hehe...but still the main key is spend more time with her:)

June 11, 2008 9:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring