Tuesday, March 18, 2008

At Long Last...

It's done... well most of it...

I haven't been writing cause I was just too busy to sit down.

A week after my marriage, I went back to my hometown to do a banquet. Then straight after, I went into a Youth Camp. Then as soon as I came back to Sunway, I had to pack my things at the office and move to the new site.

Then from that point onwards, it was day upon day of renovation handling. At long last, the building is ready. There are a few minor things here and there that needs to be done, a few holes that need to be plastered over again, a few details that have been postponed, and some new things that have yet to be installed.

Then just as I thought that there was time for a breather, the challenge came in. A challenge to beef up office efficiency and a challenge to work harder...

Today is the first day off that I have really had for quite a few months now... So I'm just gonna take it in... stay up late... and sleep in until late tomorrow...

Until then, don't say I didn't update my blog...

I just did...

2 Comments:

Blogger garrylin said...

Some thing new here a last! Whoa.. really busy ah~

March 18, 2008 10:24 pm  
Blogger Bea said...

wow...that's a really brief synopsis of ur past 4mnths...=P

haha...good to read an update neway...

March 29, 2008 11:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring