Tuesday, June 03, 2008

For Sale: Consolidation

Hear ye, hear ye...

I am hereby putting my old guitars up for adoption by worthy hands. Reason being, I want to buy a new guitar that comes with a built-in pick-up and tuner.

So, who's up for it? Drop me a message in the comments box:
Terms: Highest bidder gets the deal if uncontested after 3 days.

First:
My 1996 Yamaha 6-String F330. Made in Indonesia. Asking price, RM300. Sound is warm and seasoned. Solid top (I think) with verneer back. Minimal bumps and scratches. Original condition; no modifications.

Other views:
Second:

My 1998 Yamaha 12-String FG412-12. Made in Taiwan. Asking price RM400. Slightly worn-out frets on the top of the neck and a bulging bridge at the bottom which makes the action slightly higher. A couple of prominent bumps and scratches on top and side.

Other views:


Third:
Intelli Chromatic Tuner IMT-900. Clip-on tuner, made in Korea (if I remember correctly). Used for 2 years without problems. Green backlight. Asking price RM50.

All prices negotiable.

Interested, drop a comment and all replies will be through the comment box as well.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lydiaclo said...

Desmond...i want the guitar tuner.....

June 05, 2008 8:39 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Lydia: When you want it?

June 05, 2008 5:36 pm  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

Now I feel like selling my guitar too...

June 06, 2008 4:25 pm  
Blogger Lydiaclo said...

i wan this one ohh...the one you are selling can or not? i can bank in money to you anytime...you can pass to vuitheng...i will get from her...give me ur public bank acc ya..oh ya..boleh kurang kah???sms me the price ya....

June 06, 2008 5:42 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Lydia: Wait another day. If no offer, I'll contact you again.

June 06, 2008 9:20 pm  
Blogger Lydiaclo said...

okie dokie....if RM50 pun i 'SAT' tu...so keep it for me ya...

June 07, 2008 3:12 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Guitar Tuner SOLD!

June 09, 2008 11:26 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Lydia: Kindly reply my phone msg. Thanks.

If you didn't receive any msg, kindly let me know also.

June 12, 2008 12:28 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

That's it guys. The guitars are now also not for sale.

Any comments from this onwards will be ignored.

Thanks.

June 14, 2008 1:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring