Thursday, March 20, 2008

Passion Cry

It's Maundy Thursday... the day where Christ demonstrated God's ultimate love to mankind...

Today is the day whereby Christ faced His final temptation as a man. He knew that His betrayers are coming toward Him. He purposefully spent 3 hours praying in the garden of Gethsamane, waiting for Judas to come back with His captors. During these 3 hours, you could only imagine the stuff that's going through His mind, whether to hide from His captors, to run away, to fight, or to wait for God's will to be fulfilled.

And today, of all days, I was tested beyond what I expected. My patience was tested from the earliest of episodes for the day, my temper button was pushed, my composure was destroyed. Just because of a bunch of people who know no better, who were mis-informed, who were not taught did the unthinkable.

And it is only after the entire ordeal that I came back into the privacy of my room and contemplate that I see how petty all that was...

2 Comments:

Blogger garrylin said...

No worries bro, We're still here, very much a human... in the process of perfection... There's sure to be some trials and errors... The important thing is... we gain and improvise each and every time~

March 22, 2008 12:52 pm  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

yes.. we are still here. ... too bad.. can't get rid of us...

March 24, 2008 4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring