Friday, September 30, 2005

Yea!!! Weekend's Round the Corner!!!

And I've got nothing to do at the office.... muahahahahahahahahahaha

So today's post will be filled with light-hearted stuff.

I'm abandoning my serious tone for today.

The bosses are out meeting clients...

Observation #1: The office needs a bubbly personality. It really does. All my other colleagues are very determined and silent when they're working. And I am the same... hhhmmm

Well, my salary from the previoous company came in today, and I got short changed. They paid me 8 days worth of remuneration whereby I should've gotten 10 days. So I wrote the boss an email that went 'It is with great remorse that I am writing you in this manner'... chewah, like very serious liddat. heheheh

Well, I have today's work cut out for me. Come lunchtime, I need to revived a dormant account at RHB bank because this current company gives us our salaries in a form of an RHB cheque. So for convenience sake, and besides, there's a branch just a few steps from my office building.

Then I'll have to get my walking boots on and travel 1km to the nearest EON Bank to get my credit card and my car loan settled. Should have worn sport shoes.

Well, work just popped up in the in tray... will have to leave you guys now.

Let's see if anything happens later lar... but I'm hoping for a eventless day...

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

huh! talk about bubbly personality in the office? Mine is far from that. Normally the office is SO quiet and serious, anyone can hear whatever you say on a phone conversation. No one really decorate their table except some occasional nice tissue box cover. Mine is really the extreme... teddy bear, piglet handphone holder and a cow pin holder. So boring! :P

September 30, 2005 3:13 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

They must be looking at you like you're some kind of freak...

hhhmmm....

September 30, 2005 3:19 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

gab: what type of prison? I'll break you out if you want me to... hehehehe

September 30, 2005 3:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring