Friday, September 30, 2005

Everything seems to be getting along fine...

Salary is in, the previous company called, said they will bank in the balance of my salary some time next week, and I have money to spend! yay!

Now, I only need to get myself to an EON Bank ATM/Cash Deposit machine to take care of my Car Loan Installment. *sigh* Money come, money go...

Well, the good news is, I don't have to work tomorrow! hehehehe

Oh... I went to RHB during lunch, and got my ATM card replaced. The old card has been lying in my wallet for so long that it cracked. Well, I put it in a compartment that got sat on the most, and thus, the card was bent quite a lot as I spend quite a significant amount of time on my ass, so, the chip was bent and I didn't think it'll survive inside the ATM machine. So before I suffer from some ill-fated incident with the ATM machine, I'd rather pay a penalty and got it replaced. AYAM! It cost me RM12 for a freaking replacement! And apparently, I'll only be able to use it after 6pm today. What's with that??? hhhmmmm....

Anyhows, I didn't make the 1km walk to get my credit card... maybe i'll do it on Monday or something. Sigh...

Looking forward to having a good time with my lovely girlfriend tomorrow. It's been quite some time since we've gone out...

Ah... the promise of relaxation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring