Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Let me tell you exactly....

It is this bad...

1. The whole office, although fully air-conditioned, looks blurry.
2. As a result of that, my eyes are slightly watery.
3. My brain is still trying very hard to cope with the blurred vision, thus resulting in slight dizziness
4. My throat is coarse, and i've started to cough
5. All i can smell is the smell of smoke from the haze.
6. Coffee smells like smoke but taste like caffeine
7. and the MPPJ parking attendants are downstairs trying to saman my colleague for not paying her parking fees...

And the award goes to...

The MPPJ Parking Officers who are facing the harsh environment out there in the name of the Yang Di-Pertuan MPPJ!

the act by itself deserves honourable mention...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring