Monday, July 04, 2005

Monday Morning!!! What else would you expect?

I awaken to the sound of my trusted alarm, slightly annoyed but still rather optimistic of what the day holds for me. I went to bed early last night hoping for a better tomorrow and once I reached the comfort of my car, reality seeped in. My head was light, slightly floating, and it's the pre-warning of what was to come for today.

My weekend had been a wreck! For no apparent reason, I was feeling down the whole day of Saturday. Nothing could lift my spirits up, not even a good night at Church!

I had a lot on my mind... A LOT!!! and some crazy accident happened to my car. The front grill was apparently rammed into, but i could not assess from the damage of how it happened. Maybe someone could help me out... If you know a Proton Isawara, please help me and explain how the following could have happened. The front grill (if it's what you call a grill, the one where the thundercats logo is...) was pushed in. The pin that held it fastened to the bumper was no where to be seen and there was a light scratch on the top of the bumper... which means whatever did it, only managed to bang into my front grill scratch the top of my bumper and nothing else. No damage to the hood, no bump on my bumper... the grill was pushed-in and all the repair needed was to pop my hood open and push the grill back into place (minus the fastener pin, which was lost) astounding... intriguing...dumbfounding... ok ok.. no more...

So now, during high speeds, if i hear a slight rattling from the front of my car, i'll know it's my grill.

AYAM!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring