Thursday, July 14, 2005

Reminiscinflkjds...pppfftttt...ppppffftttt....

my fingers are still not co-ordinating properly...

It's a thursday and my situation hasn't gotten any better.

But I did enjoy myself at the movies last night... and Jeez Louise, I haven't been to the movies since StarwarsIII... I enjoyed every bit of it. Not so much of the movie that I watched, but the experience that it brought. It's been quite some time since I've took time off for such a thing and it has made me reminiscing about my days as a school kid; about the days where life was simple, when responsibilities were minimal... and I had nothing to worry about but what time I should be home!!!

How much I would give to go back to the good old days.

With great earning power comes great responsibility. Within a short period of time, I would see myself marrying the love of my life and chase the dreams of building a happy family, procreate and carry on the name of my forefathers... Wonder how I will turn out as a father...

But still, the memories of driving up and down the streets of my peaceful hometown does bring back a lot of happy memories. Back then, a drive to the coffee-shops / night markets, where yamcha was the only agenda, was so nice. We could really talk in the car, unlike driving in KL... Whenever you do a joy-ride with your girlfriend, the thing hovering on your mind would be... "Not too far... it's freaking costing me RM1.52 per litre..." and "UUUIIiii Why the lousy fella in front like that one??? Lesen Kopi-O ah???"

Life... The good old days...

Come to think of it, there's always the Good Old Days.... what ever happened to the bad old ones?

A meaningless Thursday morning rant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring