Monday, July 18, 2005

No mood to work leh...

For no particular reason, I just can't bring myself to conjure up ideas for a stupid tagline...

Maybe I'll spend this unproductive time being productive at something else instead.

The weekend was rather relaxing... went out for basketball in the middle of the night (raining sommore) and arrived home whacked. Didn't even wait for my hair to dry before I dropped like a dead fly on my bed... and surprisingly woke up with the best hair-do ever!!! Should give it try some other day and risk a hefty migrain...

I just spent the entire weekend doing nothing... and that's something you don't see me do often... most weekends, you'll either see me lounging around the church office or walking around like a headless chicken in some shopping mall...

Oh, almost forgot that at last, i gave my car a deserved bath on saturday night (yes, you've guessed it, midnight again)... I must stop this... I practically live for my friends and responsibilities during the normal times of the day and only get to live for myself after hours... Well, what to do... Man in the Realm, Body is not his Own (Canto: Yan Zoi Gwong Wu, San Pat Yau Gei)... The life of a servant, the life of a leader.

Responsibilities all around. Friends want my attention, cell members want my attention, family members need my attention, visiting family members have to be attended to, girlfriend needs to be taken care of... where got time for myself? Responsibilities need to be adhered to, tasks to accomplish, jobs to delegate, activities to be planned... and amongst all that, I need to get myself financially stable...

my drivers' lisence is going to expire in a week or so... roadtax and insurance also coming up... there goes RM1,000 in debt...

sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring