Friday, July 15, 2005

Looking Forward to a Good Weekend!!!

YAHOO!

no... they are not sponsoring this blog... it's a shout of pure enjoyment and an expression fit for the weekend... so so so so looking forward to the weekend.

It's been quite some time since i've been looking forward for such a weekend. This weekend, i'm just gonna take things slow and relax... while i still can... and get ready for work on Monday... rats...

The only dilemma though is whether I should go look for a visiting aunt... She's been in KL for the past two weeks and nobody told me!!! the nerve!!! sometimes i do wonder if i come from a dysfunctional family... don't get me wrong, I do love my parents a lot, and my sisters too... but sometimes communication is a factor... My mum and I have both been quite busy for the past two weeks and therefore calls have been far and few in between...

sigh... the life of a metropolitan son...

So, signing off for the weekend...

with the purest of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring