Thursday, June 30, 2005

A Day of Boredom

I woke up today feeling like any other day... SAD...

I have recently realised that my life is just a bunch-load of inactivity and incompetence... I mean, you won't see me doing anything seriuosly extreme, you won't see me at clubs, pubs, nor brothels and karaokes... Nope..not even at any cyber-cafe, nor the internet chatroom, i'm just a sad, sad excuse for a vegetable.

Somehow, everything just doesn't click today... It's only 10.00am and i'm brain dead... I mean this kind of stoned feeling only comes to a person at the end of a working day... and i'm getting it at the beginning of the day...

A long day awaits...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you do need a blog!!

June 30, 2005 4:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring